Human Trafficking Enslaves


I am preparing the new blog site to go live. With that, I find myself needing to write the most important things I have written yet. Therefore, I will temporarily be turning my energy away from the study of Hebrews, and towards the new blog project in order to give it my full attention.

This seems like the perfect opportunity to run a repeat of the most popular posts on this blog of all time. This updated post titled Human Trafficking Enslaves was originally published on Thursday, September 5, 2013:




Human trafficking enslaves more than 30 MILLION people every year.
Please do not turn a blind eye.
There are ministries working in difficult and dangerous conditions that need your support.
And most importantly, they all need our prayers.
We can all do something.

Click here for my page with the organizations links